Thursday, March 3, 2011

You Know What

The love of my life is leaving in three months.... and for the first time since he told me.... I'm okay with it.



Because, today as i was realizing its already March 3rd, and he kept asking if I was okay and I said i was fine... And i finally just said "I love you Jay." He gave me this look that was so deep and thoughtful and sinciere and yet contemplative looked me right back in the eyes, kissed me so hard and long that I wanted to gasp for air and said, "I love you too Shayne".



I'm not worried that when he leaves he'll find somebody a lot better than me. I'm not worried that when he leaves he'll fall in love so much with Virginia that he won't want to come back and rescue me. I'm not worried that when he leaves he won't be missing me too. Because when he leaves, he'll have a part of me, and he's chosen to keep it a long long long time till death do us part, and he doesn't want to come back just to return it.


For the first time in months, I feel satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment