Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This Morning

I woke up.

I realized how much i’ve truly grown over the past year.

I began to ponder everything that’s going on in my life right now.

Started to feel like I couldn’t do it anymore…

Realized if I made it this far, why can’t I go all the way?

Became determined to live to my full extent, and silence all his words that told me I never could.

Dad,

I am who I am. I’m sorry you can’t accept that. And I hope one day, I’ll realize that it’s okay to stop fighting for your affection. I am determined to be somebody, and from this day forward you are silenced.

Love,
Shayne

I am in the best mood right now, in love with an amazing guy named Jay, so determined to be the best me I can be for those who surround me, and confident that God has a purpose in all of this, and hopefully it can help change broken people’s lives in my youth group.
Good Morning, new me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment